CoD6

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2' started by Adogg, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Adogg

Adogg Ace Status Administrator

2. Italianman33

Italianman33 Nub Status

"futuristic science fiction shooter"

Gaaaay!!
  3. Cletus

Cletus Guest

CoD4 meets BF2142 but without vehicles. Vehicles were the only incentive to play 2142... otherwise it is just gay.
  4. CABJ

CABJ M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

if they make a futuristic cod thats going to be a epic fail
  5. major_badass

major_badass M.I.A. Status

It would be fucking stupid. Crysis owns that genre. Sorry IW, the idea is just horrible. Modern weaponry is fine, up to the cutting edge, but anything 'futuristic' or 'sci-fi' should not be in the COD series, that would be lame as hell...
  6. FUZiON

FUZiON I'm here to fix your sink Administrator

Yup... Juggernaut and Slight of hand are already pushing it.
  7. Adogg

I say they go with current weapons on the drawing board and stop there ... maybe something along the lines of Tom Clancy Future War...
  8. Tonic

Tonic Ace Status UAN Member

I think it's stupid that they are already talking about cod6 before cod5 has not received any promotion or even came out for that manner
  9. Cletus

Cletus Guest

IW doesn't give a shit about Treyarch. For all they care, CoD5 doesn't even exist until THEY make it. They are thinking along the lines of all devs really... you create a game that is successful, then want to make another even if someone else is making one.

Crysis dominates the futuristic shooter genre and most likely will for quite a while.. speaking of which, I wonder how my download is coming along...
  10. Adogg

I'd love to have CoD6 = CoD4 + Destructive Environments ...

Forget shooting through walls ... how about blowing a hole in one!
  11. MadHatter

MadHatter Guest

Destructive environments would be cool, but i think that they are running out of ideas. THey are beginning to beat WWII to death but I am looking forward to it, because I liked the older games more than cod 4. If they dont go to the future they wont really have any new material but I would agree that the future idea does sound pretty shitty.
  12. Tonic

Tonic Ace Status UAN Member

whens cod7 coming out?
  13. bruno73

bruno73 Guest

ray gun = I miss my days in Unreal Tournament, and I'm agree with Badass opinion ...
  14. EQui

EQui Nub Status CallMeMaybe?

Crysis utter shite Quake Rules that genre.and for cod going futuristic im up for some rail guns and rocket jumps ;)
  15. Shark

Shark Getting the band back together... Staff Member Leader

With the success of games like TF2, I think it would be great if COD went into the class driven gameplay model. COD offers a lot of great gunning, but not in the way of team play. It would be great if they implemented some type of Medic class and expanded on the vehicles. I wouldn't even mind if they had a installment that was cartoony like TF2 is. I think TF2 is a blast. I just cannot get away from the COD style. I believe that IW could pull a futuristic game off.
  16. Immortal_Rites

Immortal_Rites Nub Status

its official fellas COD6 will now be called Modern Warfare 2 woohoo :rolleyes:
  17. FUZiON

FUZiON I'm here to fix your sink Administrator

fucking fail... anyway, welcome back sucka
  18. Immortal_Rites

Immortal_Rites Nub Status

thanks fuckwad :D
  19. el-mero-mero

el-mero-mero M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

I still cant get COD5 to work, piece of post mexican burrito shit
  20. freezie

freezie Ace Status UAN Member

i have been having alot of problems with it too, crashing to desktop, direct x errors, i have the newest drivers and reinstalled direct x repeatedly too.it is a buggy pos for sure...i even get some shitty graphic tears sometimes too.