Joining UP ALL NIGHT

Discussion in 'Join UAN' started by kr0me, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr0me

kr0me Head Docking Agent Staff Member Leader

Becoming a UAN member is relatively simple and centers around these things:

• Getting along with current UAN members on Teamspeak3 and the Game Servers
    • Showing support and involvement.
    • Being a team player.
    • A good attitude, no one likes a constant whining rage quitter.

We're here to have a good time, and teamspeak3 is where we all chat, laugh and bust on each other in a fun way. Communication and getting to know one another is important to us. We're more than a bunch of elite gamers here... we're a brotherhood.

Also, we rent and configure our servers to provide you all with the best possible gameplay. We can personally customize every detail of the server and game, and we have the ability to ban cheaters and people who ruin the game for everyone else. But, this isn't free, and UAN relies on donations made by members and players. Every little bit helps, even if it's $5. Without donations, you wouldn't have a place to come, hang out and kill a few hours (along with many bitches)

So, the requirements for becoming UAN:

• In-Game name: Tell us what name you use when playing on the server
    • Teamspeak
    • Show your support: Populating servers, forums, donations (are you able to donate?), ect.

An admin can set you to "probie" status. This means you've got a solid foot in the door. So, after you "apply" and show your involvement, stick around, we'll talk to each other and let you know.. In the meantime, join in discussions on the forums and hop on the servers.

Note: if you are wearing tags and an admin did not give you the OK to wear them, you may be banned!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.