Meatshield Application

Discussion in 'Join UAN' started by SysMunky, Jun 16, 2012.

1. SysMunky

SysMunky M.I.A. Status

I've been playing a lot of TDM on one of your servers and I've come to the obvious conclusion that I could learn a lot from most of you, so I figured I'd apply to be a meat shield and eat some bullets while working on getting better. So here's the required information.

Gamer Tag: SysMunky
    Teamspeak: Yes
    Which Games I Play: BF3 Canals TDM

And some random ranting stuff:

I play when i can while I can, I've got a 4 year old and a 2 year old who are learning to "help" me play by pointing out every single person on screen as a bad guy, as well as restraining me so I can't freely move while I play. Deaths bring time to get them snacks and drinks and settle the never ending arguments. Their piercing cries account for 95% of the reason I don't use Teamspeak at all when they're awake. I'm also a former and hopefully soon to be again, volunteer firefighter.

As far as gameplay, I'd say I pretty well suck. I've not decided any particular role that I'm particularly great at. I'm trying to find some people to dick around with and learn a bit from to make playing the game fun again and have a few laughs with while doing it. So here's hoping for the best, and once I get my microphone set up right so no one dies from feedback or anything, I'll start popping into Teamspeak from time to time.

-SysMunky
  2. DemonocracY

DemonocracY no vaseline...... just gravel Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum Munky...hop on TS when ever you can,cya on the srvers.
  3. MightyFoot

MightyFoot #1 Dutchbag Staff Member Administrator

I think I met you this morning, welcome man.
  4. Murder

Murder Nub Status Staff Member Leader

God damn cheeseheads, what part of 'sconny ya from? All kidding aside welcome to the forums and glad you enjoy one of the 4 servers we currently run. A must for joining is getting the mic operational alot of this community is how we get along with each other as we could give two shits about stats. I hope to hear ya soon on TS and thnx for your interest in joining this group of misfits!
  5. NeuroActive

NeuroActive Nub Status UAN Member

TS bruther...all about TS...We need to be able to verbally abuse you for a bit.....a bit ?....I still get verbally abused....

If the chitlins are loud implement "Push-to-talk" & get yo azz on TS.
  6. SysMunky

SysMunky M.I.A. Status

Number one TS issue is the fiance, she gets a bit crabby about it. The kids think its a blast, but they like yelling and often try to steal the mic to talk to everyone. Verbal abuse isn't an issue, not much part of the fun really lol

MightyFoot- I did indeed play a bit with you , it was 3:30 AM last I saw on the clock, so I'm pretty sure I was just playing on muscle memory and hoping for the best at that point.

Murder- I'm about 30 minutes North of the Wisconsin Dells (a fairly well known tourist spot it seems) or about an hour and a half Northwest of Madison.

And thank you all for the welcome, I'm hoping to be able to upgrade to premium soon, but not much around me for work right now so I've got a lot of free time.
  7. NeuroActive

Can relate to the ol' Lady thing. Tis why I love my Headset so...

Anyway, Welcome to our little slice of Internet Heaven.
  8. Bender

Bender Squad Perk Nazi Staff Member Leader

Haha nice app, welcome to the forums Sysmunky :D
  9. Bonefish

Bonefish Cold Ass Honkey Staff Member Administrator

Welcome Dude.
  10. Murder

I use to live in a lil shit hole town called Princeton back in my younger days along with Ripon and Fon du Lac, i know them 'sconny back roads rather well...Princeton BTW is about an hour north of Madtown.
  11. SysMunky

SysMunky M.I.A. Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Murder @ Jun 16 2012, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I'm about an hour West of Princeton, and spent a night in jail not far from there in Green Lake. Had a little too much fun back in my younger days.
  12. NeuroActive

I lived in New Berlin for about 8 mo. & Spent significant time in Waupaca....God its good to be back in IL.
  13. Bender

Bender Squad Perk Nazi Staff Member Leader

Jr. Canadian movement taking over [​IMG]
  14. Murder

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bender @ Jun 16 2012, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fuckin Eh!