Oh common! [UAN]Cerwidwen

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by D4k, Sep 26, 2010.

1. D4k

D4k Guest

Hi guys i respect your clan and host. But this guy: [UAN]Cerwidwen has been kicking me out the host cause i stay in a place 5-10 secs long using the G3 btw i move, i dont saty that long enough camping i move place to place, this guy is a bad looser, i mean, if i'm using a G3 i need long distances to shoot. There are many, but many guys in his team (into the game) camping harder, but how i kill him everytime he's running like crazy then he kick me out... i just have almost 1 month playing CoD for the first time (never played before) and i have felt more comfortable in your servers than others, but this guy is freaking me out, please tell him something to change his attitude agnaist the ppl, there are many of you who knows i play clean.

Thanks for reading me.
  2. critter39

critter39 M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 26 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks for reading me? Hmmm, um...ok. Anyway, when Cer kicks, he only kicks for a 1-5 minutes. He really doesn't kick anyone that isn't camping, and you sir DO camp! I am witness to that. I don't have kick privlidges, but I can spot a camper. Anyway, to make a long story short, you were camping, you got kicked, accept your fate, wait your time, and come back. Thank you and drive thru. ;)
  3. Captainhowdey

Captainhowdey Nub Status

oohhhhhh !SNAP! :lamo:
  4. D4k

D4k Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CriTTeR @ Sep 26 2010, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ok i accept it! won't play that way anymore, excuse my bad english i speak spanish.. thanks Critter! btw, butzie? :dots:
  5. Captainhowdey

Captainhowdey Nub Status

wow ... thats not realy the response i was waiting to hear .. nice show old chap .. carry on

oh yeh ... i'm a bush
  6. Cerwidwen

Cerwidwen M.I.A. Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 26 2010, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Man, you give up too easy....you are supposed to post, then get flamed, then argue, back-and-forth, then get humiliated, and then accept your fate. You skipped right to the end, dude and took all the fun out of totally embarrassing you :(
  7. Cletus

Cletus Guest

Let me reinvigorate you all.

He fucked your mothers with his Venezuelan summer sausage, what do?
  8. A Big F@ggot

A Big F@ggot M.I.A. Status

and he is a Mexican with better English than most cousin fucking white people.
  9. Tonic

Tonic Ace Status UAN Member

Definition of common:
    belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public; "for the common good"; "common lands are set aside for use by all members of a community"

Am I the only one who caught this?
  10. Cerwidwen

Cerwidwen M.I.A. Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 26 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Check it out: I am freaking somone out...Sweet!

Anyway,
    4 kicks by 2 different admins on 2 different servers, for a grand total of 12 minutes in the past 14 days....Your choices: either grab a P90 (or other suitable firearm) and run and gun, OR keep taking your chances camping and when you get caught...accept your fate, OR (my personal favorite) STFU

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tonic The Headshot/GOP @ Sep 26 2010, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, but it seemed way too easy...
  11. Shark

Shark Getting the band back together... Staff Member Leader

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 25 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
  12. critter39

critter39 M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

Well played sir....well played. And you are welcome D4. :D
  13. D4k

D4k Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cerwidwen @ Sep 27 2010, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well it's alright. I understand now. I'm sorry that a "n00b" is pwning you in your own server. I guess ur just going to have to get used to that fact. xD GAME ON
  14. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butzie @ Sep 26 2010, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    +1
  15. Cerwidwen

Cerwidwen M.I.A. Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 27 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No, no, Little One....way too generic ;)
  16. quicksilver8478

quicksilver8478 Ace Status CallMeMaybe?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D4k @ Sep 27 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    he went straight to the end and gave up, stopped, came back and took up stronghold at position #2 - argue. i think he has this in the wrong order.

commence the flaming.
  17. Captainhowdey

Captainhowdey Nub Status

18. Shark

Shark Getting the band back together... Staff Member Leader

sneaky sneaky...
  19. Good shit right there!
  20. D4k

D4k Guest

OMG WHAT A BAD LOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEER CERWIDWEN!!!!! YOU KICKED ME CAUSE I JUMPED ONCE AND KILL YOU?????? SAYING I DO BUNNY?? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EXCUSE ME GUYS I RESPECT ALL UAN MEMBERS BUT CERWI YOU ARE SUCH A WHINER.
    DON'T YOU THINK THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH?: http://www.uangames.net/?p=kicklog KICKING, AND KICKING, AND KICKING EVERY MINUTE?

How old are you??? come on, i don't see karkal, murder, meat, cabj, shark, etc kicking ppl in that amount and they are sooooo much better than you, they get kill by campers, jumpers, bunniers, etc but they do advertise first then learn how the opponent plays and then beat him without kicking like you do.. i admire and respect them but you?..

Do you really want to make me feel angry ah? then kill me, give me headshoots, knifes or your loved Granade Launcher (wich you are the only one "in the top 5" who use it to get more kills, airstrikes and heli) but do it come on! are you enough man, aren't you? STOP kicking and saying rude comments! they just work to give me more desire to kill you like i have been doing this month with only 2 months learning to play this game, my sneaky way to play like you said (haha i laugh at that) and my sad venezuelan ass...

BE SERIOUS MAN, YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEDGE TO BE A SERVER ADMIN, SO USE IT IN THE GOOD WAY (KICKING CHEATERS, BALANCING TEAMS, CHANGING MAPS WHEN THERE ARE FEW PPL).

I'm humble and accept my mistakes but in this occation you are wrong, i think that this is bunny hop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYovCqvLHSI
    and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssRwL7FeXBM...feature=related
    and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csr4hBGGlHM...feature=related