RHINOCERAU5 Application

Discussion in 'Join UAN' started by Rhinocerau5, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Rhinocerau5

Rhinocerau5 M.I.A. Status

Hey guys... been hanging on your servers for a long time and been on TS for the past month or so. Seems like a good fit and I'd like to join you guys.

Gamer Tag: Rhinocerau5
    Ability to join Teamspeak3: Yup
    Which of our games do you play: BF3
    Location (State, Country Only!): Chicago-land, Illinois, USA
    Any other info you feel you want to divulge: I have made a few donations. Just upped for 6 month subscription for $20.

My REAL name is Eric Hale. I have been in a couple clans before (not BF3). I was in an Americas Army clan (KLO) that was very strong, but due to some political BS, the clan imploded. A few of us hung around and played with allies. But, the game faded...

I was also in MIA (a big mulitgame clan). I picked them because they had a teen clan that I my son wanted to join. That was fine for a while, but the guys were very uptight and had lots of rules. I never felt that it was the right place for me. (Actually, leadership was made up of mostly women and retired old guys. I was just weird.)

As far as playing goes, I am not the best player, but I don't play for points - I play to win. I do whatever it takes to support my team. I always heal, gives supplies, report enemies, pickup players when driving vehicles, etc..

So far, I have played with a bunch of UAN guys and they all seem pretty cool. I'd like join this clan.

Thanks for your consideration.

Eric/Rhinocerau5
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. kr0me

kr0me Head Docking Agent Staff Member Leader

Glad to see you put in an application sir. I've played with you a few times and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The same thing that everyone in this post will tell you to do is keep yourself active in game, TS, forums, donations (not required, but much appreciated). If an admin sees you putting your time in (it's obvious) then you'll be a probie in no time!
  3. DemonocracY

DemonocracY no vaseline...... just gravel Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to ower forum Rhino,thankx for choosing us for an application and the donations are more then apreciate.keep on hanging around on bouth,servers and TS.cya in game
  4. MightyFoot

MightyFoot #1 Dutchbag Staff Member Administrator

Yeah we met a couple of times already. Good to see you put an app in and stick around!
  5. Bonefish

Bonefish Cold Ass Honkey Staff Member Administrator

Yep, had some good times already. Stick around.
  6. Murder

Murder Nub Status Staff Member Leader

Fuck what all these cocksuckers have already said, buck the system and in like Flynn :airhump:
  7. kr0me

kr0me Head Docking Agent Staff Member Leader

fuck you murder. go read a paper.
  8. Murder

Murder Nub Status Staff Member Leader

Rath should be here anytime now to police your mess of a post, and before this gets side tracked anymore welcome to our lil corner of the webs.
  9. Bender

Bender Squad Perk Nazi Staff Member Leader

Alrightttt Rhino! Glad to see you put in an app man :151:

...I'm beginning to like Rath more and more.
  10. Rhinocerau5

Rhinocerau5 M.I.A. Status

BOOYAH! You guys rock. Looking forward to joining.
  11. NeuroActive

NeuroActive Nub Status UAN Member

Welcome to our Lil slice of gaming hell!
  12. Mawwit

Mawwit Nub Status UAN Member

Finally someone who may be older then me, if so welcome, if not the what fucking ever, er, I mean welcome aboard