Time Limit...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by sensisloth, Feb 20, 2007.

1. sensisloth

sensisloth Guest

Well, first off, I gotta say I love the server.. I feel like I'm playing counter strike with all the crazy extra content you guys are running. But a 30 minute time limit is a little rediculous, by the time the map is finally done, I never wanna play it again... Heh. I just kinda want to gather a census of how everyone feels about it, personally, I'd love to have the time limit set to no more than 20 minutes, 'cause it seems that the server always has about 10 more minutes left on the map when I suddenly feel like jabbing searing needles through my eyes.

I don't know, it's just something to think about. :AYB:
  2. Cletus

Cletus Guest

thanks for your feedback man, good to see you on the forums

just practice and it'll be less painful for you.. or you could get yourself a mic and get on vent.. even my crappiest games are cheered up by the gang
  3. Tonic

Tonic Ace Status UAN Member

I like the way it is. I usually never time it right and I joine with like 15 minutes left
  4. Freddy

Freddy M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

your feedback is appreciated, however,the time limit has been 30min for a long time now, and I dont remember any complaint about that.
    Like Cletus said, you're welcome to join us on vent to make it "less" painful for you.
    Btw, welcome to the forums!
  5. sensisloth

sensisloth Guest

Ohh well, thanks for the replies, at least.. I guess I'll just have to start going AFK more often, or score more points. :AYB:
  6. Simon

Simon M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

Thirty minutes good. Welcome to the forums you stoned mofo.
  7. elmo

elmo M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

drawn, you didnt have to make a new account
  8. Freddy

Freddy M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

9. FUZION

FUZION Guest

thats fucking funny
  10. kr0me

kr0me Head Docking Agent Staff Member Leader

stoner. haha
  11. DrawnInwarD

DrawnInwarD M.I.A. Status Moderator

see, and i thought the comparison being drawn was that Drawn can't play more than 3 minutes without turning it off due to lack of practice, frustration and the amazing propensity for dying ridiculous amounts fo times.