COD4 Hardcore server

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Efraxskills, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Efraxskills

Efraxskills M.I.A. Status

Hola gente de UAN.

Ayer estaba jugando en el cod4 HC server y me di cuenta de que muchos jugadores se escondian en esquinas o en otros lugares con un solo proposito matar 5 jugadores y llamar Airstrike. Despues de eso, si no obtenian otro volvian a lo mismo; matar 5 jugadores y llamar Airstrike (esto claro REPETITIVAMENTE). Podria decirse que esto es un modo eficiente para quedar en primer lugar sin exponerte a las balas, pero en mi opinion creo que es una variante de camping cuyo proposito es el de fregarnos la vida a los que peleamos con balas y no con soporte aereo ( aclaro que no estoy en contra del soporte aereo). bueno dejemos el rollo y vayamos al grano:

SUGIERO QUE SE CAMBIEN LOS KILL STREAK DEL HELICOPTERO A 5 KILLS Y EL AIRSTRIKE A 7 KILLS (AUNQUE YO LO PREFERIRIA A 10).

De esta manera, lo vatos que hacen lo mencionado anteriormente batallarian mas para obtener airstrike y los obligaria a moverse. sin mas que comentar por el momento me retiro.
    saludos a Guss, Bruno73, Xatrix, Totowoody y al resto de los miembros de UAN.
    hasta la proxima!!

Efraxskills. :2guns:

Hi again UAN guys.

It was playing yesterday in cod4 HC server and I realized of which many players there hiding themselves in corners or other places with a single intention to kill 5 players and to call Airstrike. After that, if they do not have another one they did it the same; to kill 5 players and to call Airstrike (this clear one REPETITIVELY). can say that this is an efficient way to be the first place without damage, but in my opinion I believe that it is a camping variant whose intention is the one to mop us the life to which we fought with bullets and not with air support (I clarify that I am not against the air support).
    well, let's get down the business:

I SUGGEST CHANGE THE CHOPPER'S KILL STREAK TO 5 KILLS AND THE AIRSTRIKE TO 7 KILLS (I'LL WISH TO 10).

This way, the guys that do the mentioned thing previously gonna cry to obtain airstrike and make they move. without another comment to do, cya to all.

greetings to Guss, Bruno73, Xatrix, Totowoody and the others UAN members.
    see you next post!!

Efraxskills :2guns:
  2. art_Dent99

art_Dent99 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muecas @ Sep 17 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Efrax... first... thanks for learning to bash in CoD2, I was about to climb through the screen and strangle you.

2nd: I am not sure, but I think changing those settings may require going unranked (otherwise know as emptying out the server). Best thing to do is get on vent, and use those engrish skills to let an admin know about campers. Don't whine, bitch or complain... a simple mention of it to an admin. They can do the rest.

3rd... is it pronounced "Mucus"? or can I call you Snot?
  3. Efraxskills

Efraxskills M.I.A. Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (art_Dent99 @ Sep 17 2009, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    jaja hi man
    1) tnxs for the comment, a look forward for the next encounter :p.
    2) this is only an idea, you guys have the last word about it and i trust in you.
    3) you can call me MUECAS, you can spell it right? ;)
  4. CABJ

CABJ M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

no, he cant... btw si tienes xfire puedes agregar a los admins y avisarles quienes hacen esto para kickearlos rapidamente saludos...
  5. Guss_

Guss_ Ace Status

saludos :D
  6. Cletus

Cletus Guest

We are unable to change the killstreaks without going unranked, unfortunately.

As for campers, hop on Ventrilo and let one of us know.
  7. bruno73

bruno73 Guest

Hola Muecas!
  8. Guss_

Guss_ Ace Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bruno73 @ Sep 18 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    es Efraxskill!!
  9. bruno73

bruno73 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>CITA(Guss_ @ Sep 18 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hola Gay!
  10. Cletus

Cletus Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bruno73 @ Sep 18 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [​IMG]
    Oh sorry, thought you said something else...
  11. bruno73

bruno73 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>CITA(Cletus @ Sep 18 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi Mexican! :D
  12. Guss_

Guss_ Ace Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bruno73 @ Sep 18 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hahahah