Hardcore Map Rotations

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Truckmuddr, May 18, 2009.

1. CorkScrew

CorkScrew Nub Status UAN Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muddr @ Aug 14 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    HQ sucks. Especially on Vacant and Showdown. Those are the only maps that seem to come up HQ anyways.
  2. jorgiuxs

jorgiuxs Nub Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muddr @ Aug 14 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes muddr plz remove any HQ on tiny camping map, maybe u can bring sabotage to creek or sabotage in bloc i dunno that a suggestion
  3. Quelinda

Quelinda Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muddr @ Aug 14 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Century Gothic">HQ sucks...
    so does Sab...
    =/</span>
  4. jorgiuxs

jorgiuxs Nub Status

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quelinda @ Aug 14 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no whinning!!!
    suggestions plz!
    LOL :D
  5. Quelinda

Quelinda Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giorgio Rdz @ Aug 14 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I am saying a suggestion..
    they suck so they should get taken out of rotation.
    :]</span>
  6. Shark

Shark Getting the band back together... Staff Member Leader

HQ can go in my book... I love SAB though.
  7. Truckmuddr

Truckmuddr M.I.A. Status

Headquarters is now gone..
  8. Quelinda

Quelinda Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muddr @ Aug 15 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    <span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Thank you kind sir :]</span>
  9. Shark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muddr @ Aug 15 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    thanks... :)
  10. LeMoyne

LeMoyne M.I.A. Status CallMeMaybe?

- dom -- mp_bloc

isnt one I am too fond of. In my humble opinion having it as sabo would be a better bet, on dom you find one team rushing for B the entire map which with a few level headed players can be held down with ease for the opposing team.
    I think with Sabo it would open up the middle of the field on this great map again.

- Sabo - mp_vacant

ugh can you say bottle neck frenzy? I can everytime this map is up. I am not a huge fan of the map in any regard. its made to camp two doors for a round and be gl'd to death the next. imho it shouldn't be on the rotations ( due to alot of side switching as well from scrubs) if anything give it a new game type. maybe a DOM or hell go all out and S&D it to avoid the 200+ scores via gl.

bog..
    bog would be more fun in DOM. sabo is fun on it but adding a second rotation of the map with a dom game type would bring more fun to the rotation again imho.
  11. Shark

mp_bloc - Sab would be fun. I think we can give it a shot.

mp_vacant - like you said, this map is a chokepoint gone bad. No gametype is fitting other than s&D. Dom on thi map is absolutely terrible.

mp_bog - Dom might be fun.
  12. Truckmuddr

Truckmuddr M.I.A. Status

Here is the current rotation.. The other list is alil old..

13. Shark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
  14. A Big F@ggot

A Big F@ggot M.I.A. Status

plz does anybody knows how to force a autobalance on sab? cuase if they don't it doesn't work for your server >>

btw vacant has a huge bottle neck prob but it is better for gl ho- users like me to clear out 5 in 1 hit thus cutting out camping........somewhat.
  15. bruno73

bruno73 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>CITA(red_moon @ Sep 23 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    call an admin to kick the 5 top players in the team with too many players, btw, backlot in sab is other prob, all peps wants to be marines and always are 24 vs 17, can you put a console message "PLEASE USE THE FUCKING AUTOASSIGN BOTTOM/USA EL MALDITO BOTON DE AUTOASIGNAR". thx.!
  16. Truckmuddr

Truckmuddr M.I.A. Status

Auto-assign has never worked right in S&D or SAB.. Bitch to IW..